Monday, April 28, 2008

Fibery Goodness

Just a quick posting before I collapse on the couch after a 13 hour work day.

A couple of weeks ago I went to the local "Fiber Event." One of my male co-workers calls it the "Lint Event" which at least has the felicity of rhyming.

There were lots of sheeps.















My muggle friend Lacy really wants an alpaca.















Lacy had never been to a fiber show before and found it amusing that things were sold by the ounce and there were lots of needles.

I bought a bag of this yummy looking wool.















It spins up into singles that look like this.
















Felting Alert!
Before:
















After:

















Finally, Lacy, who's an art teacher, found this in the art room and wants me to set it up. Think I need another fiber addiction?











No comments: